How much does a wedding cost?
We are not a ‘package’ venue, rather we prefer to tailor-make each wedding to give the bride and groom the individual wedding they are seeking, but to give you an idea:
Based on a Saturday in peak season (April to October) until midnight, with ceremony, for 80 day guests for a wedding breakfast and 150 for an evening reception
What is included?
Venue hire, ceremony, wedding breakfast for 80 guests, evening buffet for 150.
Venue hire includes:
- Exclusive hire of The Beaverwood, fully staffed as required
- Dedicated Events Team to help plan your wedding
- Starlit marquee style ceiling
- Lighting package: choice of colour throughout
- PA Mic/Sound System
- Any tables, chairs, chair covers and linen table cloths, (black or white) that you require.
- Elegant Chivari chairs for the ceremony
- Ample private free parking for your guests
- Red rope and stanchion
- State of the art air conditioning and heating systems
- Heated outside smoking area
- White wedding post box
- Silver Wedding cake stand & cake knife
- Easel to display your table plan
*Please note this is a sample cost, based on 2018 prices. Alcohol is not included. The ceremony does not include the Registrar’s fees. Prices are subject to change.