The Beaverwood Club Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:-
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys that we use for research purposes, provide feedback and participate in competitions.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration ad to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your requests, orders and provide news updates, details of special offers or newsletters and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you or to advice of changes and updates to our website.
We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes with third parties.
We would like to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to ask us not to process your information for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of our personal information, please write to us. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We may at one time or another use three types of cookies on our website
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit
- Persistent cookies that remain in place across multiple visits to our sites
- Third party cookies that are used by our approved business partners.
Google Analytics – This cookie enables us to access all web traffic. This means we can improve your browsing experience by making informed decisions from the user data collected.
Google conversion code – Our website may use conversion code tracking to establish whether an advertisement has driven an enquiry.
Remarketing – We may use remarketing advertising to deliver targeted advertising messages to users that have previously shown in interest in our website. We apply strict rules to our remarketing campaigns so you will only receive targeted messages and do not receive multiple advertisements.
Data capture – The enquiry forms within our website capture a user’s data prior to form submission. This is so we can further improve the user journey and also perform a customer service call (if needed) to ensure the user had obtained all of the information required from our website.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us